How to delete corrupted IncrediMail Files?
Are you facing the duplicate mail error problem? It can be due to the corrupted IncrediMail files located in IncrediMail. The virus or spyware in your system must have corrupted the files present in the IncrediMail to deal with this you need to delete all the files and emails which are present in the IncrediMail data. If you want to get rid of the virus from your system or you are facing any bug problem you can get support from our technicians through IncrediMail customer service number, they will help you in the problem and will guide you to remove any spyware present in the system and also our experts provide remote services for the non techies who are not able to follow all the steps.
Quick and easy steps to delete the IncrediMail Files:
- Open your IncrediMail. Make sure that you have verified your email account only once.If you need assistance how to check that your email account is only verified once, you can get help from our expert by calling on IncrediMail technical support number.
- Now go to IncrediMail tray icon and click on it and go to the exit and select it.If you find any difficulty in locating Incredimail tray icon you can get guidance from the professionals by calling on IncrediMail customer service number.
- Window 2000 and XP users should browse through this location to delete the files:C:<documemnts and settings<profile<local settings<application<message store>
- Window 98 and other users can browse through this location to delete the files:C:<windows<application data<identities<message store>If users are not able to locate the Local settings after browsing through it they can contact our experts for technical guidance. Our experts will help users swiftly to locate and to solve their problem in just one call.
- After locating Local Settings delete all the corrupted and uncorrupted files.And also delete ‘.bak’ and ‘.msg’ files from the IncrediMail Data.Note: If you have more than one identity on the mail you also have to delete that Identity’s ‘.bak’ and ‘.msg’ files from the IncrediMail Data and if you are having the problem to delete your extra account data you can contact the experts IncrediMail technical support number.
- Now open Your Incredimail againIf you are still not able to delete files you can always rely on our experts through IncrediMail customer service number.