Incredimail is a mail service that helps the users in numerous ways and allows them to secure their personal data from being hacked or used by someone else. A person can also save the data on Incredimail apart from sending and receiving emails and it is very important for every user to perform proper usage of the product as it provides tremendous features that can be very helpful for the users on their daily basis.
Incredimail is compatible with every application such as Windows, iOS, Android and to make proper use of the device on iOS, it is important that the users know the steps to Setup Incredimail for iPad. There are numerous methods through which a user can perform the activity and but get proper benefits of the device and utilize its features, we have provided the steps that would help the users in the process.
We suggest users follow each and every step very carefully so that they can perform the activity with ease and they can also help the users in the process. Once you are done with all the steps, you will be able to perform the Incredimail iPad Setup with ease and you will be able to work with the product for all your work.
iPad Setup for Incredimail Tips
- You need to ensure that the internet connection is strong and stable.
- It is required to set up email accounts on iPad as your iPad will need to log on the email servers to verify your account info
- You must also allow the iPad to download email, etc.
- So, you must double check and make sure you can surf the internet in advance.
- Another tip for our users is if you are trying to configure additional accounts, you can tap Settings app, go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- As you are done with them, you can then tap Add Account.
Steps of Incredimail Setup for iPad
- To perform the process, you must make sure that if you are using iOS 11 or later then, you must go to Settings
- Now, you must click on Accounts & Passwords and Add Account.
- In case, you are using iOS 11 or earlier, you must go to Settings
- After that, you must click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then Add Account.
- Here, you must choose Other to add a new account.
- After that, you must choose a name for your account
- Note that the name you choose would be the name that people see when they receive emails from you.
- Now, you need to put your email address as the user name and the password that you set up for this account.
- Make sure that the description you provide is a friendly name that you give to the account,
- It will only be visible to you in the mail application of your device.
- As the process continues, you will see a window asking for incoming and outgoing mail server info.
- Here, for IMAP account you must choose IMAP.
- Now, you need to put in user name and password one more time.
- After that, you need to put in user name and password one more time and you must also enter the username and password even if the application says it is optional.
- After that, you can see your account in the Accounts list and now you just need to verify one last time the account information
- Now, you must click on the email account that you just set up in the list of email accounts and then click on account settings.
- After that, you must go to SMTP and enable use SSL and make sure that the SMTP server is working properly.
- At last, you must go back to account settings and in the Advanced tab, you must verify the information of IMAP incoming server.
Read More: How to Setup pop3 in Incredimail
So, these are the steps that would help you in the process to Incredimail Setup for iPad. All the steps are unique and they would offer complete solutions and in case you face any difficulty in following them then you must visit our website.